The SmarterStats reporting interface introduces many industry firsts in data visualization and interactive reporting.
- Drag and drop report configuration - An industry first in data visualization; you can drag and drop from the palette of report elements to present the information you need
- Support for handheld devices - Not only can you view reports from your favorite WAP enabled device, LiveStats can report what phone and mini-browsers are used to access your website.
- Real World Event Calendar - Map real-world events like media coverage or advertising to your site activity in order to visualize the effectiveness of marketing promotions
- Forecasting - So you can quickly determine trends for your website
- Keyword search - Many reports can be filtered by keywords, making it easy to drill down on details such as a specific web page or group of web pages
- Stock Ticker - Like a stock market ticker it reports up-to-the-minute information, such as visitor sessions and bandwidth consumption
- Thumbnails - Shows thumbnail images of your web pages; this eliminates the guesswork when it comes to site path and page view analytics
- Watches - Multilevel filters yield precision metrics for URLs, specific IP addresses, or ranges of IP addresses
- Sitemap - Map your website into logical trees segmented by products or services offered on your website
- Historical data - Up to 365 days or more of historical data is maintained. This provides a strong accurate baseline used for forecasts and trend analysis
- Query ranges - SmarterStats can generate reports for date ranges so your customers can drilldown on a financial quarter or promotional campaign - rather than only, day, week or month reports
- Email reports - Automatically email fully graphical reports by week or month